Monday, April 14, 2008

Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo


Image from neutrogena.com

I have thick, "combination" hair -- greasy at the roots and dry at the ends, and anything less than industrial strength moisturizing shampoo laden with sulphates leaves my hair in a knotty mess. Unfortunately, such shampoos weigh down my hair, especially the roots, at the end of the day. While I plan to brainwash (yep, I went there) my hair into accepting sulphate-free shampoo eventually, my current short term solution is Neutrogena's Anti-Residue shampoo, which I use a couple of times a week. While I cannot say for sure that this removes most of the dulling residue left by my regular shampoo and conditioner as claimed by the manufacturer, my hair feels lighter and less greasy after using it. Of all hair products I've used, I love the clean, slightly medicinal scent of this shampoo the most.

Neutrogena Anti-Residue shampoo can be found at all drugstores in the US, but they seem to be discontinued in Malaysia. I remembering buying some at Guardian's two years ago, but have never seen them since. Boo!

No comments: