Friday, March 23, 2007

Today

Perhaps this title might not be that apt. I'm a creature of habit. Upon tumbling out of bed every morning at the clang of my alarm clock, I'd first check how my downloads are going. I'd then be truly awake to think of ideas to overcome the blasted throttled speeds of my download, but that's a story for another blog at another time.

I gulp down a small bottle of water to further wake me up. Then, it's a splash of cold water on my face to wake me up completely.

My cleansing, moisturizing and painting my face includes:

Cleanser:
Dermalogica Ultra-Calming Cleanser
Toner:
Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner
Eye Gel:
Olay Total Effects Eye Gel
Serum:
Olay Total Effects Serum
Moisturizer:
Olay Total Effects Moisturizer SPF15
Sunscreen:
Dermalogica Ultra-Sensitive Faceblock SPF25

The list above is generally the SAME on all days. With skincare, I stick to what works for me and refuse to change nor budge. As for makeup, now, that's a totally different story!

Eyes:
Eyeshadows:
Borjuis Multi Shimmer Loose Eye Shadow in Rose 03
Corners smudged with dark brown shadow from Averine
Eyebrows:
Dior Powder Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde
Eyelashes:
Curled with Shu Uemura curlers
Max Factor 2000 Calorie
Concealer:
Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in 1

Cheeks:
Benefit Dandelion

Lips:
Nars Dolce Vita
Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint in Pink

Fragrance:
Dior Addict 2

No comments: