Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Diorissime

"Why're you stuffing your house keys there? Leave it in the glove compartment, it's safer."
Err... no, you need to send this car for servicing tomorrow and I need to bring it down to your house anyway.

"Put it in the glove compartment, will you?"
No! Drive-lah!

"PUT IT IN!"
Hmm...

Heh. Heh. Heh.

A prettily-wrapped box in gold with Dior embossed all over greeted me.

Heh. Heh. Heh.

A few days ago, he insisted on getting me something for the wedding. I lusted after the new limited edition palette. While Jen was at Parkson of 1 Utama, he told me the colour shade that I was after was no longer in stock.

I was crushed but he promised me we'd get it from the Dior counter in Ipoh. I suppose I had to live with it.

Little did I know, he visited Jusco of 1 Utama to get it for me.

In exchange for the pretty palette, he got a pair of cuff links which I sneakily bought from Mid Valley the day I met Shryh for lunch. I managed to evade and deny vehemently over the past few days until he threatened he would purchase a new pair for the wedding.

I would say how lucky we, girls are. I mean, how pretty can cuff links get in comparison with this?!



Colour scheme this:

No comments: