Thursday, July 13, 2006

The 5-minute face

What is the bare mimimal you would do before you step out to face the day? What if you were horribly late for work? My 5-minute face, as Shryh has mentioned in the previous post, consists of the following:

  • Undereye concealer (Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in #1) set with powder (Shu Uemura's)
  • A dusting of Dandelion
  • Quick strokes on the eye brows (Christian Dior's in Blonde)
  • Gloss while waiting for the elevator (whatever I can dig out from my bag)
Of course I'd never dream of stepping out of the apartment without cleansing my face and slapping on toner, serum, moisturizer and sunblock.

Shower? Can skip that since I'd shower before I hit the bed again anyway. And sleeping in an AC-ed room helps keep my body free of sweat.

Over and out to Shryh.

No comments: